Hexxit Server!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TekkitNoodle, Jun 28, 2013.

Hexxit Server!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TekkitNoodle, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Offline

TekkitNoodle Owner

[IMG]

Hello,

I am proud to announce our new server to our network. We are releasing a server called "HexxitNoodle". HexxitNoodle is running the Hexxit 1.0.1 pack. The Hexxit mod pack is a lot harder then any other mod pack that i have ever played. It comes with some very nice features. I would recommenced anyone to come and give it ago. The new Hexxit server is PvP and Raid. This allows you to PvP other people for their items. Also, you can grief on this server.

We currently don't have any banned items due to we don't know what to expect from this new mod pack. However, i can assure you that like most servers, we will have some. Also, we have a very strong team of developers to make sure our banned item list is the smallest it could possible be. I have also been working on a server list for all Hexxit servers. if you would like to join us please download the Hexxit mod pack from the Technic launcher. Then connect to our ip for Hexxit : Play.HexxitNoodle.com

Hope to see you guys on there!

2. Offline

dynamitechick Well... got you to read this

so many noodle servers. tekkitnoodle, feed the noodle, hexxit server, and soon a vanilla server. this is great popularity
    up2dateman and TekkitNoodle like this.
  3. Offline

Phill Mod

since there is grievfng allowed, as well as raiding does that mean that ppl can claim land still?
  4. Offline

TekkitNoodle Owner

People can claim land using factions. However, using some items. You can break in and steal to your hearts content.
  5. Offline

isarij Ex-Dev

I've had enough of Hexxit, and I haven't even played it...
  6. Offline

XxDcskater99xX New Member

Working on joining I need a new challenge
  7. Offline

xYIBBY New Member

Anyone wanna team?

EDIT: Can we get a fix, we have no faction perms. Can't even leave factions
  8. Offline

Gymby New Member

Sounds good
  9. Offline

LYMBO14 New Member

are staff pos open for it
  10. Offline

GackylGhaster New Member

lymbo your not getting staff ever
  11. Offline

Phill Mod

I know that this is probably a stupid question, but how do you get to the hexxit modpack? I was told its in the tekkit launcer but what do i do from there? and do i need the old launcher or their new one?
  12. Offline

Redeye100 New Member

I was playing this on SSP and it was hard AF, the bosses are so OP
  13. Offline

cindymomo New Member

Hey, it seems like the Rift Blade causes the server to crash. Consider banning it for the meantime?
    Also, as the lava bucket is needed for use on the Smeltery, is it possible for it to be usable by players? Since it tells me that I cannot use it at the moment...
  14. Offline

taylorburnit New Member

Wow Alot of servers I Think The Popularity is growing, I'll be sure to get on the hexxit server, A new challenge for all of us :3
  15. Offline

im staying on the Tekkit one. at least until the vanilla one opens up. i don't like ftb and idk what hexxit even is.
  16. Offline

is it normal for hexxit modpack to take awhile to download? i decided to try hexxit for numerous reasons. so far 3 minutes to download
  17. Offline

xYIBBY New Member

Yes dynamite it takes a while to download
  18. Offline

i waited a half an hour to download it and it wasnt done.
  19. Offline

TekkitNoodle Owner

It really shouldn't take more than 10 minutes tops. Have you tried disabling your firewall briefly to let it download?
  20. Offline

i disabled it and still was slow. this time it took an hour and wasnt done downloading. i believe its my interent/computer troubling me