The Hexxit server is now looking for staff!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mirenithil, Jul 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

The Hexxit server is now looking for staff!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mirenithil, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Offline

Djzxcv Officer

In-game name: Djzxcv

About me: I am a very active boy, that loves to help people out. If i have to deal with problems, i am being fair. If i don't use my computer, i go at swimming, and play football.

How often are you on?: Im on like 6-10 hours a day.

Hexxit experience: As the hexxit package is a bit new, i don't know extremely much about it, but i know the basics.

Any staff experience (on any server, please specify server name and rank; ranks bought by being a donor don't count) :
    1. I Have been Co-Owner on a server. (Server down - Can't remember name)
    2. I have been mod on the server too, where i got told that i was being a very good staff. (This was in another game if counts)3. My last experience as staff, was as a GS/GameSage/Officer, the server got shut down by some kids, so it dosen't exist anymore.

Time zone: Central European Time -- UTC+01:00

What would you do if someone was abusing a PVP glitch? I would start giving them at warning, and if it was with a item, i would check their inventory and delete the item. If he was doing it agien i would give him a tempban/ban. (Depends on how much it was abused)

What would you do if someone was asking for items from you? I would tell them: No. As a member of staff, we can't hand out items. Please read the rules at spawn.

What would you do if someone was using bad language? First, i would give them a warning. Next time mute them for about 15 mins. And third time, tempban/ban (Depends on how much bad language he used)

Explain why we should pick you as a trial mod: Because i like helping people, i am able to give them a nice experience, and if they were breaking a rule, i would handle it fair aswell.

(Optional) Additional information: None

(Little note, if i get choosed, i know that we have to be on TS3, but i can't speak there, cause i have no mic.)
  2. Offline

e_mouse Well-Known Member

Cri everytim :(
    dynamitechick and Mirenithil like this.
  3. Offline

Private_Sparkles New Member

isn't it hexxit your applying for not tekkit? because you mentioned tekkit and not hexxit
  4. Offline

punch_a_sheep New Member

In-game name: Punch_a_Sheep

About me: i am a fair person helpful and nice

How often are you on?: when i can

Hexxit experience: not much but i learn quickly ( and have amazing googling skilz)

Any staff experience (on any server, please specify server name and rank; ranks bought by being a donor don't count) :i've been admin on a couple of servers and i have hosted a couple of semi-private servers(reference only). and i was a T-mod on tekkitnoodle but didnt get mod because i wasnt on alot (i was studying for finals)

Time zone: EST

What would you do if someone was abusing a PVP glitch?

What would you do if someone was asking for items from you?
    say NO if they persist i would kick/temp ban
    What would you do if someone was using bad language?
    mute if after the mute they are still using bad language iwould kick/temp ban
    Explain why we should pick you as a trial mod:
    i am mature, intelligent, and fair.
    (Optional) Additional information:
    i wont be around until the 25th but after that ill be around for the rest of the summer
    Phill likes this.
  5. Offline

Champion11999 Guest

In-game name: Champion11999

About me:
    How often are you on?: 26 hurs erri day

Hexxit experience: So much, I mak de ender bows

Any staff experience (on any server, please specify server name and rank; ranks bought by being a donor don't count) : I iz guest

Time zone: what is a time zone?

What would you do if someone was abusing a PVP glitch? Kill dem

What would you do if someone was asking for items from you? Give dem an ender bows

What would you do if someone was using bad language? Swear at them

Explain why we should pick you as a trial mod: Cause if u dnt it wil mak me cri erutim

(Optional) Additional information: *squeeky voice* Mir.
  6. Offline

isarij Ex-Dev

can i be admin?
    Djzxcv likes this.
  7. Offline

up2dateman Well-Known Member

Isarij, you'll receive your "Developer" rank soon :)
  8. Offline

CreeperKin New Member

In-game name:CreeperKin

About me:i was born and raised in Capetown south Africa for 9 years of my life, I used to build computers when i had the money to, My family and i moved to America when i was about 9, We are still immigrating so money is a bit tight at the moment, I've been playing MC for about 3 years now I've played on a lot of tekkit servers most where closed, my favorite color is red

How often are you on?:almost all day

Hexxit experience:I've only played hexxit for awhile now but I've played all the mods because i usely mod my normal MC so i know quite the amount of things in the mods

Any staff experience (on any server, please specify server name and rank; ranks bought by being a donor don't count) :AL craft ADMIN the server closed about a year ago and 2 other server i was a admin and mod in i cannot remember their names at the moment because i haven't thought of them for a very long time they where all tekkit servers

Time zone (UTC-07:00) Arizona

What would you do if someone was abusing a PVP glitch?: i would see what the other mods/admins think about and debate a punishment for that person

What would you do if someone was asking for items from you: i would directly tell them no and if they keep asking and start begging i would kick them and if they don't stop i would mute them for a few minutes and if they don't stop at all i will temp ban

What would you do if someone was using bad language?:i would warn them to stop then probably mute them for a couple minutes to see if they stopped if not i would kick them

Explain why we should pick you as a trial mod:i have had experience as a admin and mod and usely kept the servers straight and neat and decent i love helping people as much as i can i would love to be a trial mod :)
  9. Offline

Mirenithil Soup?

The thing is, it are a true facts that champ is indeed on 26 hours a day. Since that's true, the rest of it must be true, too.

U NOT OLD ENUF 2 B TMOD NAO SO U R OFFIZER INSTEAD GRATZ

up2dateman and TekkitNoodle like this.
  10. Offline

Champion11999 Guest

I lik ofcer rnk. =)
    Mirenithil and Djzxcv like this.
  11. Offline

saffycaaaaaaaaaat Senior Mod

In-game name: Saffycat

About me: I'm young(ish), i love football, messing about on my laptop and shooting things >:D (Archery):3

How often are you on?: Not been on the server recently, but i'e been on single player learning all about this wierd and wonderful pack :3 I'll be on the server a lot more once i master a lot of the stuff :p

Hexxit experience: Like I said, not much so far, but I'm learning more as we speak and I know teh basics of weapons, tools and le magical witchcrafty thingys :p

Any staff experience (on any server, please specify server name and rank; ranks bought by being a donor don't count) : Moderator 2 times on TekkitNoodle, Admin on my friend connor's server (Got closed after not enough donations came through)

Time zone: London GMT

What would you do if someone was abusing a PVP glitch? I'd warn them to stop, while keeping an eye on them. If they don't, I'd kick them with a message about why they should stop "or face the consequences of disobeying staff" If they continued, it would be a tempban as I'd warned them thoroughly about pvp'ing

What would you do if someone was asking for items from you? Tell them that i can't because it's against the rules, if the continue, I'd kick them explaining that i can't and wont. I'd mute if they continue after that

What would you do if someone was using bad language? Give them a warning in chat to stop. If the continue, i'd kick with a warning saying "Please stop swearing or face being muted" If they continue, a 5 minute mute is in place. After that, I tempban is the decide it's funny to continue to swear.

Explain why we should pick you as a trial mod: I may be young, but I have the experience some others don't. I know all the rules, I'm fully aware that them being broken will get me demoted, I know how to treat the players fairly and make sure they get the best out of the server!

(Optional) Additional information: Thanks for reading, see you soon on the server!
  12. Offline

Mc_puertorico New Member

In-game name: mc_puertorico

About me: I'm on 9th grade, I love music and cats, I've been playing minecraft for more than a year, I'm mature and responsible when needed, I have Skype, and I like making new friends.

How often are you on?: I'm on the Hexxit server about 4 to 12 hours.

Hexxit experience: I've been playing Hexxit for 2 weeks and I read the wiki a lot, I think I'm pretty experienced.

Any staff experience (on any server, please specify server name and rank; ranks bought by being a donor don't count) : I've been Moderator in a vanilla server called Nostrumcraft, from what my friends have told me I was a good Moderator but then I got demoted because they didn't have space for more staff and the Co-owner at that time didn't like me.

Time zone: Atlantic Time Zone UTC-4:00

What would you do if someone was abusing a PVP glitch?
    If someone was abusing a PvP glitch I would make sure that they are actually abusing it and learn what exactly does the glitch involve so I could report it. I would also temp-ban the abuser for at least 1 day and inform the owner so he can take care of it.

What would you do if someone was asking for items from you?
    I ask them to stop, if they ask again, I would kick them and if they don't stop asking I would mute them.

What would you do if someone was using bad language?
    I would tell them to stop using bad language, if they use it again I would kick them and if they don't stop I would mute them.

Explain why we should pick you as a trial mod: Well you should pick me as a trial mod because I'm friendly and loyal, I play a lot and I pay attention to the chat so I can see what's happening and I would really like to have this responsibility and help the server.
    Good luck everyone!!! :D
    saffycaaaaaaaaaat likes this.
  13. Offline

Note: to get admin, yo need at least 8 days of mod and a amazing Amount of effort into mod, don't make an admin app, if we feel yo are capable of admin, yo get it. Admin apps get denied.
    HarryCo98 likes this.
  14. Offline

Noodlecrafter New Member

In-game name: minecrafter857

About me: i am ok at building on servers i have built for a minecraft server once until it closeed down :(

How often are you on?: i am on hexxit about twice a week.

Hexxit experience: i am ok at hexxit but i am new to the server.

Any staff experience (on any server, please specify server name and rank; ranks bought by being a donor don't count) : i was a mod on a server called wazcraft but then it closed down.

Time zone: (EST) Us& Canada

What would you do if someone was abusing a PVP glitch? i would ban them for 24 hours untill they stopped hacking.

What would you do if someone was asking for items from you? i would ban them for 24 hours if they asked.

What would you do if someone was using bad language? then i would ban them for 12 hours and if they did it again i would ban them for 24 hours.

Explain why we should pick you as a trial mod: you should pick me as a trial mod because i am kind of experienced with hexxit and i am respectful and i am pretty good at building (if i am allowed to build) thx :D
  15. Offline

Nman007 New Member

In-game name: boogabean

About me: i am a person who plays on the server with my free time i usually have a lot of stuff to do like go to the store or something like that.

How often are you on?:maybe a couple hours a day...

Hexxit experience: i have been playing for a short time

Any staff experience (on any server, please specify server name and rank; ranks bought by being a donor don't count) :i have no experience at all

Time zone:U.S and Canada

What would you do if someone was abusing a PVP glitch? i would give a firm warning and if it happens again they would get banned for a little bit

What would you do if someone was asking for items from... i would say that they may not have any items and tell them to get it for themselves because if you're going on a survival server you should know how to play on it.

Even though i probably won't be a good candidate i am ok with it...
  16. Offline

H1tman13 New Member

In-game name: H1tman13

About me: Hey guys im H1tman13 A.K.A Landon. Ive been admin on other servers before and i know how to handle people, and i know how this process works if i dont make it so be it.

How often are you on?: Everyday for at least 4 hours

Hexxit experience: I've played hexxit from the day it came out. There is only one thing i dont know how to do and thats get fiery plate.

Any staff experience (on any server, please specify server name and rank; ranks bought by being a donor don't count) :I've been Admin/ Architect on Goroncraft, Empire minecraft network, Creepernetworkgames, and blizcraft3.

Time zone:Us central time Texas

What would you do if someone was abusing a PVP glitch? Kick them than take their best weapon. IF you take thier best weapon away they will be discouraged, and depending on how abusive the glitch is jail time.

What would you do if someone was asking for items from you? Say no and tell them if they ask again they'll get kicked.

What would you do if someone was using bad language? Give them 2 warnings then 3rd warning is a mute for 30-60 depending on what they were saying

Explain why we should pick you as a trial mod: I'm experienced, reliable and reasonable, and this is honestly the best hexxit server i have ever found.

(Optional) Additional information:Well i have skype if u wanna chat my username is kingcaspin. Peace out, and srry for the late application. I hope to make it. Best wishes
    -H1tman13 A.K.A LAndon
  17. Offline

isarij Ex-Dev

The stuff you can find out about someone just by reading their application...
    xYIBBY likes this.
  18. Offline

Ro_J_1996 New Member

In-game name:Ro_J_1996

About me:Hey my names sean i am 16 and new to hexxit but eager to learn i have played tekkit since June Last year and i am looking for something new to try out.

How often are you on?: I am on roughly 8-10 hours a day as ive left school now.

Hexxit experience:None but i want to learn and show people who are new.

Any staff experience (on any server, please specify server name and rank; ranks bought by being a donor don't count) :Nope :(

Time zone: British Summer Time or simply GMT+1.

What would you do if someone was abusing a PVP glitch? Temp ban them for a day and if they continued to do it ban them for good.

What would you do if someone was asking for items from you? Say no.And if they were to ask again kick them.

What would you do if someone was using bad language?Racial slurs = BAN Swearing equal Warning then kick.

Explain why we should pick you as a trial mod: I am 16 nothing to do all day untill september and then i will be in collage but ill still play when i come home from collage.
  19. Offline

Mirenithil Soup?

Applications are now closed. They are being reviewed, and within the next 24 hours, PMs will be sent to those chosen to be interviewed for possible staff positions. If you do not recieve a PM within the next 24 hours, you are not being considered for staff this time around. That doesn't mean you can't apply next time there's a call for new staff. Thread closed. :3

BTW, there were applications from a few people I would very much like to have offered staff positions to, but I never see you in-game. Spend more time playing hexxit, make it clear it's your thing, and the next call for staff, you'll have an extremely strong chance of being chosen.
    Private_Sparkles and HarryCo98 like this.
  20. Offline

Also, as we have announced, we are keeping a very close eye on the ones promoted. Not only in game, but on console too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.